Appointments with your neurologist can be scheduled by calling 617-525-6550, or at the end of your office visit at check-out. The clinic hours are: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
There is a new MS-dedicated 3T MRI machine located at L2 of 60 Fenwood Road. (S elevator from garage, or lobby elevator). If you usually have MRIs performed at 221 Longwood Avenue, then likely your MRI will be scheduled at the new location. This facility is handicapped-accessible. Your MRI will be scheduled at your MS appointment. You can call 857-307-5310 to reschedule times. MRI is open daily, 7 days a week from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
The Infusion suite is located on the Ground floor of 60 Fenwood Road. If you have an infusion scheduled, please report to the Brigham and Women's Hospital Ambulatory Infusion front desk. To schedule or reschedule appointments, please call 617-732-9983 option 2. Infusion hours are: Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 7:00pm and Saturdays, 7:30am to 3:00pm.
There is patient-accessible Wi-Fi throughout the building, accessible at phispiaguest.
There is a café located on the 1st floor of 60 Fenwood Road. as well as indoor access to cafeterias within Brigham and Women's Hospital.
If you have any questions or comments about your care at the Partners MS Center in the BTM, please contact our office at 617-525-6550.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to complete a questionnaire on an iPad and to see the medical assistant. Please bring a copy of your current medication list. If you arrive after your scheduled appointment time you may be asked to re-schedule.
The following items will be needed for your visit:
- MRI CD-ROM & Printed Reports, if available.
- Office notes from previous and current physicians, especially neurologists.
- Laboratory & other test results (blood tests, spinal fluid tests, visual testing, etc.)
- Please bring all of your previous medical records and MRI scans to your appointment visit
- If you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason, please notify us by calling 617-525-6550 at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time, so that we may offer your appointment to another patient.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please contact your Primary Care Provider (PCP) to obtain the required specialist referral, prior to your appointment, in the name of the Doctor you are to see. The referral number must be faxed to us prior to your appointment at (617) 525-6554, ATTN: MS REFERRALS.
- If your insurance requires a co-payment, please note that this will be collected at the time of service. We DO NOT accept cash. We accept checks and ALL major credit cards. Checks are payable to BWPO.
- Particular follow-up times may be requested through our patient portal. Notes, lab, and imaging tests may also be reviewed. Patients may register for this portal at: www.patientgateway.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office at (617) 525-6550. Thank you.